2018-2019 Information & Pricing
Includes: Student Insurance, Standardized Test, Student ID Badge, Student Agenda
Thru April 30 May 01- June 15 After June 15th
New Enroll Fee $275.00 $275.00 $350.00
Re-Enroll Fee $150.00 $275.00 $350.00
Testing fee for new students (K3-12th): $55.00
Grade Yearly Tuition 10-Monthly Payments Semester Full Payment - Due 8/15
K3 3500.00 350.00 1750.00 3325.00
K4 & K5 4250.00 425.00 2125.00 4037.50
1st-5th 4250.00 425.00 2125.00 4037.50
6th-8th 4400.00 440.00 2200.00 4180.00
9th-10th 4600.00 460.00 2300.00 4370..00
11th-12th 4800.00 480.00 2400.00 4560.00
• 1st Student No Discount
• 2nd Student 10% Off Tuition
• 3rd Student 15% Off Tuition
• 4th Student 20% Off Tuition
• Full Payment 5% Off
• Semester Payment 2.5 %Off
(No multiple-child discount)
Includes: Text Books, SAT Workbooks, Student Learning Boards
- Pre-Kindergarten (K3 ½ Day) 250.00
- Kindergarten (K4-K5) 300.00
- Elementary (1st-5th) 375.00
- Junior High (6th-8th) 400.00
- High School (9-12) 485.00
This program is an opportunity for you to take care of your school supply needs. By ordering now, your child's supplies will be waiting for him/her on the first day of school. The supplies are custom supplied according to the exact requirements of our teachers in each grade and are mandatory purchases of each student.
- K3 & K4 35.00
- K5 45.00
- 1st-5th 60.00
(6th-12th) For your awareness, the fees presented below will be incurred later in the school year contingent on grade level, elective, or sport chosen.
Elective Fees (6th-8th) (9th-12th)
Art (6th-8th) (9th-12th) 50.00 50.00
Journalism/Media (9th-12th) 50.00
Science Lab (6th-8th) (9th-12th) 35.00 35.00
Drama (6th-8th) & (9th-12th) 50.00 50.00
Computer & Core Media (6-12) 50.00 50.00
P.E. (6th -9th) 50.00
Include two sets of P.E. uniforms
Volleyball(6th-8th) (9th-12th) 85.00, 100.00
Basketball (6th-8th) (9th-12th) 85.00, 100.00
Softball/ Baseball(6th-12th) 85.00
Track(6th-8th) (9th-12th) 60.00, 85.00
- Enhancement Fee 575.00 Per Family
Percent of fundraisers go towards this fee due on 4/1/2018.
- Vision & Hearing Screening 10.00
Grades: K4, K5, 1st, 3rd, 5th & 7th
- Acanthosis Nigricans Screening 5.00
Grades:1st, 3rd, 5th & 7th
Re: Diabetes in children. No blood drawn. Required by the State of Texas.
- Spinal Screening 5.00
Grades: 6th & 9th Required by the State of Texas.
- FULL PAYMENT - Due by August 15th.
- SEMESTER PAYMENT - 1st semester due by August 15th. 2nd Payment due by January 15th.
- FACTS - 10 month draft plan (Aug. - May). Drafted out of checking /savings account on the 5th or 20th of each month.
Referral Credit of $250 when a friend or neighbor you refer, enrolls for the 2018-2019 school year.
NOTE: All extracurricular activities are NOT included in the above fees. Tuition and school fees that are paid by credit card will be subject to credit card processing fees.
Family Christian admits students of any race, national or ethinic origin, to all the rights, priviliges, programs & activites made available to students at the school.