God’s Word clearly states the academic advantage of true Christian education:
Proverbs 1:7 KJV The fear (reverence, honor) of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge: but fools despise wisdom and instruction.
According to God’s Word, to teach knowledge without the reverence and honor of God and His Word at its foundation is both foolish and dangerous. The result is also stated in the Bible and is a stark picture of many public-school systems today.
2 Timothy 3:7 KJV Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.
Therefore, Family Christian Academy believes the academic advantage of being an FCA student goes far beyond what some might realize:
- FCA believes that parents are the key responsibility in the education of their children. Thus, FCA teachers partner with parents and encourage further partnership with the local church as a ‘triune’ educational voice…. home, church, and school.
- Every student is taught by a born-again Christian teacher that believes the Word of God and upholds the schools Statement of Faith. This means there is one unified Biblical voice throughout for students to learn.
- All curriculum is professionally written and based on God’s Word with a traditional approach. Students are taught they are fearfully and wonderfully made (created) with a divine purpose from God for their lives.
- Every student is taught holistically in spirit, soul, and body with the Bible being the most important subject that all other subjects rest upon.
- Secular philosophies and paraphernalia that are not in alignment with our Statement of Faith and Biblical principles are not allowed. We do not celebrate WOKE, LGBTQ, LEWD, SCARY and NEW AGE agendas.
- Classroom numbers are kept to a maximum of 20 - 22 students for better teacher-student assistance and relation.