Family Christian Academy believes that the beginning of all knowledge is the fear of the Lord, and that knowledge has its foundation in the Word of God. (Proverbs 1:7); therefore, we accept the Bible as the standard for all moral, social and ethical training. FCA will base all educational training upon the Word of God as the foundation of all truth.
Our objective for academic growth for each student is as follows:
• Receive instruction in an environment of order, peace and academic excellence.
• Learn and develop good planning and organizing skills.
• Learn and develop good logical and relative thinking skills.
• Learn and develop independent study and research skills.
• Gain a command of each base subject showing progress through assessment.
• Be fully prepared and competent for the next level of academic study.